Wednesday, April 15, 2009

fuck people

i have been mocked with the way i act by all around me, but a select few. i dont know what is means or how i feel but it has come to a point where it is stupid only because i have my own image and unique personality that i am criticized for by everyone that are the same.i sit in between two prime examples as i forge this script on this support.the sickening fucks just glare at me almost enviously that i have a passion of my own that doesnt include binge drinking and shooting shit while binge drinking, and unfortunatley for them my passion is far to sophisticated for them to comprehend.i am filled with annoyance and grief.the dumb ass ignorant beings have the mental capacity of a fucking nut between the both of them. i feel surrounded by these arrogant ass holes everyday of my life.one asks me to read what it is i am writing and i so kindly decline. i am almost insecure about my writings without my "Dark" identity. i honestly could give a flying fuck about what they think about my writings, but the point is that i dont want brains all splattered on me and in the bus because what i write would blow their fucking minds. i dont know many people that could be able to really understand and realize what is is that i mean by my words when i say what i say.

No comments: