Wednesday, July 22, 2009

fake t-shirts

i have no respect for you as a person,
running around and spitting out lies,
then all you do cry when i ask why
which just makes me want to kiss the sky.
you built me up just to break me down,
oh buttercup get a grip of your life
instead of holing on to me just to watch me drown.
your inconsideration's strengthen my path,
so i never have to look back.
i attack only now whats ahead
and i only see metallica finally fading to black.
I've dealt with your kind before but no more
i say no more to you because your one of me
I'm a bull in the stars,
but i like the squirrel in the tree...
that i sit under and let the apple fall on me
with a little help from its friend gravity.
stopping is not an option i will prevail
through all the barriers
doing what i do best, giving a fuck about who cares.
I'm the king of my body and no one else will rule me
and if you mean something say it,
othersmart its not wise to fool me.

Theo D.

No comments: