Monday, July 20, 2009

solitude is a key in ones span of living,
i try and take as much as my mother earth will give me.
in the grass alone or with you,
chasing our words out of our mouth that cant seem to stop moving.

when i cant seem to be me,
i go where i know i want to be.
imagining my place of peace creates peace in me,
which then in turn brings me back to me.

you cant feel any happier emotion than knowing who you are,
truly, spiritually,physically,mentally,and emotionally.
ones who feel this are the gayest people in the world,
and will always provail through the obstacles they must pass victoriously.

knowing who you are gives you the motivation,
to do what you know you are capable of.
but living who you are is the kicker,
and if you don't live your life as you the world will give you a shove

Theo D.

No comments: