Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No Way Out

Once again here is dream so any inconsistencies should be ignored...

I find my self in the back of an old pick up truck. There are hunting rifles all around the rusted bed, and as I look around more I see both of my little sisters pressed against the window of the truck. I am not sure who is driving. As I look behind me I see that we are driving through a forest path. It is fall because all the leaves are burnt orange. I stare farther up the path and suddenly my heart twists and I am scared stiff. The only description I can offer that you can relate to is "Orc" like creatures are chasing us. I would air more to a demon-like look, however they look too much like men. I pick up a gun and shoot, they are for some reason only single shot guns. The "orcs" seem to be gaining ground on the pick up truck with every shot I take into the seething black mass. My sisters are screaming for help. I look ahead of us and see a log cabin. For some odd reason I know there is a trapdoor that leads to a tunnel inside the cabin. As we pull in front of the cabin, the "orcs" are 20 or 30 yards away. I grap my littlest sister, and hold my other sisters hand as we sprint into the cabin. I can hear the growls of the "orcs" as I throw the rug off the floor and lift up the trapdoor. I drop my sisters down into a blackness in the floor, and turn to look into the face of an "orc" whose face is guant. His nose looks like a skeleton's and his eyes are wide. He raises a sword and growls as thousands of "orcs" poor into the room. My heart skips. Then suddenly the dream starts all over again. It repeated three times before I woke up in a cold sweat, more scared then I have ever been in my entire life.

STW

No comments: