Saturday, December 6, 2008

what good is it?

What good is it to lie? Does the feeling of lies in your gut make you feel better about who you are or what your hiding? To me, I hate the feeling. I cant stand knowing that I have something to hide from someone, is is unsatisfying and sets heavy in my stomach. So with this said why do so many people lie? Is it the fact that many people have no conscious or morals or dignity or is it the fact that they are compulsive and cant help but lie? Either or, ling gets no one where they want to be the real way they want to get there. I feel if I lie and accomplish something than it was not me who accomplishes it. I feel my lack of self esteem and pride found a way to cheat to get around doing something the hard way and the right way. Facing the truth is by far the hardest thing anyone can do in their lives because everyone knows what they have done is not anything to be proud of unless they are a good spirited and moral person; not many of those people exist however. The point is that facing the truth sucks and once you face the truth and find who you really are in the inside you will not be truly happy with yourself.

No comments: